Why join us
The health and beauty industry offer a wealth of opportunities for growth, as a company and as an individual. We can only succeed as a company if we support our team to grow along with us.
Our beauty advisors are professionally trained to WSQ standards by our in-house trainers. They are backed by an innovative team that continuously finds new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We believe in rewarding performance, and in sharing the upside with strong performers who help drive our growth.
If you enjoy challenging but rewarding work, we would love to have you join our team!
What is it like working at Betime
We pride ourselves on building not just a business, but a family. Our team is close-knit, and we support each other to achieve success.
A key part of being a family is trust. Our managers provide the team with autonomy at work as they trust that each individual is best positioned to define how they can deliver outstanding results.
We believe that, to succeed at work, our team needs to lead a balanced and fulfilled life. We do not believe in squeezing out every last drop from our team in the short-term, but instead try to find the right balance between work and life.
- Builds strong and good customer relationship with assign Trade Partners (various channels which includes buyers and retailers)
- Work closely with the sales team to review & evaluate sales plan, targets & activity effectiveness for all sales channels
- Plan & Execute sales activities to achieve target sales revenue & growth on existing accounts.
- Listing of products, submission of promotions, among all key account administrative works for all sales channels
- Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
- Managing of Brands and Negotiation of floor space in retailers.
- Efficient control of advertising budgets, review of quarterly business reviews and measure KPIs.
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor stock levels and displays, develop relationships at the store level,
If the following describes you, you might be the one we are looking for!
- At least a Diploma in any discipline
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the FMCG or health & beauty industry
- Possesses relevant experience in direct negotiation with buyers and retailers and understanding of consumer channels.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese)
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Display initiative with a pleasant disposition
As a Beauty Advisor, your role is to provide our customers with a pleasant shopping experience. If you enjoy meeting new people and sharing beauty tips, this may be the job for you!
Stationed at retail counters of major health and beauty stores in Singapore (e.g. Watsons & Guardian), you responsibilities include:
- promote and recommend suitable products to customers
- inform customers about in-store promotions
- report stock levels daily; order and receive stocks when required
- keep display counters neat and ensure all displayed items are within validity period
- remain presentable at all times in our uniform with professional make-up
If the following describes you, you might be the one we're looking for.
- Completed GCE N-level or equivalent
- Experienced in sales and numbers-driven
- Able to work 6 days a week
- Comfortable with standing long hours
- Communicates well in both English and Mandarin
- Loves to take initiative and work independently
Working at Betime, you can look forward to perks such as:
- high performance-based commission and bonus
- discounts on TCM visits, SPA sessions and staff purchases
- $1,200 worth of in-house cosmetics products every year
- accessible working locations
For more information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call to 6766 3188/6643 8855 .
- 完成GCE N-level或者同等水平的教育
如有兴趣，请联络 email@example.com , 或拨电至 6766 3188/6643 8855 .